Wednesday, July 20, 2005

photos from Dad, by way of Bill.

My brother sent me a great cd of photos he got from our Dad's computer. There are some from our childhood, and some from recent times. i decided to put them here to share with you all.


This is me and my sister Colleen. she is about 2, and i am 11 years old.



A great shot of Daddy in the "no beard" years :)


Our beautiful home in Peconic, Long Island, NY - it looked great years round but the snow is my favorite.


The five siblings on an Easter Sunday i think 1980.i'm the tall one in the bad hat.


Mom and Dad in thier sexxxy bathing gear. this was in our backyard in Medford, LI, NY.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Jennifer said...

Wow. You look so much like your mother.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Those are great. Thanks for sharing!
What a gorgeous house!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

I'm lovin' those sexy swimsuits!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home